Garden Care by the Contained Gardener
Potted Plant Maintenance from Sonoran Gardens, Tucson, Arizona
The Contained Gardener “Garden Care” maintenance plan is our Tucson potted garden maintenance program that includes deadheading and trimming, fertilizing, deep watering, as needed pot rotation and general upkeep of all installed potted plants. This service is offered on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to all clients.
Benefits of The Contained Gardener Garden Care Plan
- Cost effective: no more throwing out dead plants that you never got around to planting
- Complete maintenance: deadheading, trimming, rotation of pots, and fertilizing
- Automatic seasonal repotting with preferred scheduling
- Irrigation monitoring and adjustments
- You choose the number of visits: weekly or bi-weekly
- Special occasion “spruce-up” visits (billed separately)
Once you sign-up for The Contained Gardener Garden Care Plan from Sonoran Gardens we will guarantee your seasonal potted gardens as follows*:
- Annuals for one blooming cycle (typically 3-4 months)
- Perennials, cactus, trees, shrubs for six months)
- Replacement of dead or dying plants with appropriate plants of equal value
- No charge above your normal Garden Care cost for installing guaranteed replacement plants
*Only applies to potted gardens installed by Sonoran Gardens’ Contained Gardener.
Thank you for the wonderful work you and your professional team did on my landscape. I am thrilled with the results and very much appreciate your many efforts on our behalf. No challenge was impossible for you! The communication and follow through from everyone at Sonoran Gardens during and after the project was completed has been nothing short of spectacular.