Garden Care by the Contained Gardener
Potted Plant Maintenance from Sonoran Gardens, Tucson, Arizona
The Contained Gardener “Garden Care” maintenance plan is our Tucson potted garden maintenance program that includes deadheading and trimming, fertilizing, deep watering, as needed pot rotation and general upkeep of all installed potted plants. This service is offered on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to all clients.
Benefits of The Contained Gardener Garden Care Plan
- Cost effective: no more throwing out dead plants that you never got around to planting
- Complete maintenance: deadheading, trimming, rotation of pots, and fertilizing
- Automatic seasonal repotting with preferred scheduling
- Irrigation monitoring and adjustments
- You choose the number of visits: weekly or bi-weekly
- Special occasion “spruce-up” visits (billed separately)
Once you sign-up for The Contained Gardener Garden Care Plan from Sonoran Gardens we will guarantee your seasonal potted gardens as follows*:
- Annuals for one blooming cycle (typically 3-4 months)
- Perennials, cactus, trees, shrubs for six months)
- Replacement of dead or dying plants with appropriate plants of equal value
- No charge above your normal Garden Care cost for installing guaranteed replacement plants
*Only applies to potted gardens installed by Sonoran Gardens’ Contained Gardener.
I am close to completing a rather arduous landscaping project which has included trees, plants and a new walk and driveway with pavers. Naturally, there were various crews involved, all punctual, gracious and alerting me of any changes. I am so pleased with the work, and I have had numerous compliments from the neighbors. I have never experienced a better landscape company – in all aspects. I highly recommend Sonoran Gardens and am keeping them on for monthly maintenance.