Garden Care by the Contained Gardener
Potted Plant Maintenance from Sonoran Gardens, Tucson, Arizona
The Contained Gardener “Garden Care” maintenance plan is our Tucson potted garden maintenance program that includes deadheading and trimming, fertilizing, deep watering, as needed pot rotation and general upkeep of all installed potted plants. This service is offered on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to all clients.
Benefits of The Contained Gardener Garden Care Plan
- Cost effective: no more throwing out dead plants that you never got around to planting
- Complete maintenance: deadheading, trimming, rotation of pots, and fertilizing
- Automatic seasonal repotting with preferred scheduling
- Irrigation monitoring and adjustments
- You choose the number of visits: weekly or bi-weekly
- Special occasion “spruce-up” visits (billed separately)
Once you sign-up for The Contained Gardener Garden Care Plan from Sonoran Gardens we will guarantee your seasonal potted gardens as follows*:
- Annuals for one blooming cycle (typically 3-4 months)
- Perennials, cactus, trees, shrubs for six months)
- Replacement of dead or dying plants with appropriate plants of equal value
- No charge above your normal Garden Care cost for installing guaranteed replacement plants
*Only applies to potted gardens installed by Sonoran Gardens’ Contained Gardener.
Thanks for all you have done to get the water system repaired at my house, and up and running again. I heard from Sistine that she had been out to the house on Thursday and turned the water on and flushed the pipes and all was well there. How great that the plumber fixed the seep in the water meter box as well as the break in the pipe. And thank you and Juan for the extra trips to the house to check on the situation and flush the irrigation system. You and the neighbors turned what felt like an emergency into a situation under good control, and I cannot thank you enough! Hope you have had a happy holiday weekend.
With warmest wishes,