Residential Potted Gardens by the Contained Gardener
Potted Plants from Sonoran Gardens, Tucson, Arizona
Is your home looking a little bare, are you potted plants looking a bit under the weather? The Contained Gardener from Sonoran Gardens Landscape Design & Construction, can make your home bloom with magnificent color year-round without the expense of an entire renovation.
Our design service team, led by Marylee Pangman and Roberta Braegelman, will work one-on-one with you to come up with a design plan to place each potted plant where it will flourish and continue to look its best. To keep everything looking great, our optional Tucson potted plant Garden Care program will keep your potted plants looking their best.
The Contained Gardener steps to a potted plant paradise:
- Questions to Consider:
- What sizes are the areas you want to beautify?
- What patios, entries and other living spaces need to be considered?
- Do you have a dedicated pot irrigation line?
- Do you have a swimming pool?
- A conversation, or on-site visit with our potted garden specialists who will evaluate your site and consult on any existing problem plants
- Working within your budget, there are many options on how we can proceed:
- We complete the job all at one time
- Install it in phases
- You do part of the work yourself
We will work with you to fulfill your dreams in the way you would like. Upon acceptance of the final agreement, we ask for a 50% deposit and schedule your installation. The balance is due upon completion of the work.
How much should you expect to budget towards a Contained Gardener Potted Plant Garden?
Starting from scratch on a custom potted plant garden, you can expect to spend $500 to $800 per finished container. This price includes everything needed, from design through full installation, creating a garden that transforms your outdoor living areas into a space that pulls you outside time after time.
I’m trying to put a big SMILE into this letter, because that’s what is on my face as I write this, glancing over my shoulder to take yet another look at what has happened in the yard. We feel as if we’re in an entirely new house.