Service, Repair & Replacement
Landscape Repair, Renovation and Clean-up in Tucson, Arizona
Sonoran Gardens Service and Repair division is dedicating to making your outdoor living areas beautiful and keeping your irrigation and lighting systems working like new. We offer a full range of services including repair, renovation and clean-up. Our experienced and knowledgeable technicians can handle just about any situation. They are familiar with all the most recognized irrigation brands in the industry such as Hunter ®, RainBird ®, and Toro ®. For those looking for an all-encompassing landscape care program, please click here to learn about our exclusive Custom Landscape Care.
Your lighting and irrigation systems will require maintenance to ensure that they continue to work optimally. Unfortunately, something will eventually break. A broken pipe can waste hundreds of gallons of water and lead to plant death. Broken lighting can look unsightly and cause pedestrian hazards. Our Sonoran Gardens’ staff can provide reliable service that will, in the long run, save you money.
- Broken, leaking, clogged irrigation repair
- Valve service and repair
- PVC and galvanized pipe repairs
- Controller repair
- Wire tracing and repair
- Emergency repairs
- Winterization – cover and protect your pipes from freezing
- New water saving technology
- Weather based (“SMART”) controllers, moisture sensors, rain shut off devices all help conserve water. If you are in upgrading your system with new water saving technology, give us a call!
- Install new lighting fixtures
- Troubleshoot lighting
- Brighter lights
- Transformer overheating
- Wire melting
- Replacing bulbs
- Pruning and cutback
- Miscellaneous yard cleanup
- Fountain installation
- Lawn over-seeding (Winter)
- Plant replacement
If you’re looking for the peace of mind of regular system inspections, Sonoran Gardens offers Quarterly Service Contracts. Our technician will visit your home once a quarter and perform the following scope of work for a flat fee determined by your specific irrigation and lighting systems:
- Run irrigation system
- Check for leaks
- Check backflow preventer
- Reprogram controller for seasonal changes
- Adjust spray heads for optimal coverage
- Clean filters
- Check all lights
- Check and verify transformer readings
- Cleaning of lamp fixtures
- Re-aiming/adjustment of lamp fixtures
- Ensuring control system is operational
In addition, Quarterly Service Contract clients receive priority scheduling on any emergency or repair that may occur throughout the year. Call today for your Quarterly Service Contract quote!
Service and Repair visits provide on-site pricing and invoicing for payment on completed services/repairs. All repair work will be completed, if possible, at the initial visit.
Thank you again for the wonderful work your team has done at our home. It has made coming home each day a pleasure.
Your staff and service is absolutely amazing!
I’m trying to put a big SMILE into this letter, because that’s what is on my face as I write this, glancing over my shoulder to take yet another look at what has happened in the yard. We feel as if we’re in an entirely new house.
- Fire Features
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Water Efficient Landscapes
- Water Features
- Award Winning Landscapes